Thursday, March 16, 2017

2017 NYC Half Marathon - Packet Pickup at Metropolitan Pavillon


This afternoon went over to the Metropolitan Pavillon to pick up my bib and shirt for the NYC Half Marathon.  This will be my 7th NYC Half Marathon!  I last ran this race back in 2015, when the packet pickup/Expo was at a different location (Skylight at Moynihan Station across from Madison Square Garden).

Not sure what to expect, weather-wise, this weekend.  After the snow on Tuesday - which quickly morphed into ice - the best hope is for a nice warm-up.  By that I mean any temps near the freezing mark - haha.  But as I write this, some strange forecasts are predicting a bit more snowfall this weekend?!  Could that be true?

In any event, this will be my NYRR race #3 for 2017.  If you're at this one - say hello!

No comments: