Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November 2016 Race Schedule


My race schedule for November will have a start and finish - but something of an undecided middle!  It kicks off, as all my Novembers seem to, with the NYC Marathon (which, as in most of the previous years will by my final 9+1 race for guaranteed entry for the 2017 edition).  It ends with a Thanksgiving day race and post-Thanksgiving day weekend volunteering gig.  But between the Marathon and Thanksgiving are two weekends that I haven't really worked out yet.

If, as in years past, the post-NYC Marathon weekend will be a half marathon.  The following weekend, pre-Thanksgiving, I'd like to run long (as in an ultra).  But I haven't figured out which races to run yet....  I'll update this post in a few days, with that info.

As for the givens, here's how it looks so far:

11/6 - NYC Marathon
11/24 - Gateway Gobbler, 6M
11/26 - Greenwich Turkey Trot 5k (Volunteer)

As always, if you're at any of them - say hello!

No comments: