Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 2016 Race Schedule

 
Even with the extra "leap day" this time around, February flew by - and it seems Winter did along with it!  Looks like the groundhog's prediction for an early Spring is coming true.  That said, February saw my lowest monthly mileage (when I wasn't injured) - my first sub-100 mile month (95)in what seemed like forever! But hopefully the warmer weather will see my running mojo (and mileage) rebound this month.

As for races, I think there are only 3 that I've penciled in for sure - the Taconic's St. Patrick's 10k, the Boston Blow-out 30k and the Bunny Boogie 3 Miler (a somewhat eclectic mix).  I had wanted to run the NYRR 5k this weekend (team point's race), but was closed out :(

Here's how it looks so far:

3/13 - Taconic St. Patrick's 10k
3/20 - Boston Blowout 30k
3/26 - Bunny Boogie 3 Miler

As always, if you're at any of these - say hello!

No comments: