Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 Race Schedule


Happy New Year Everyone - 2016 has arrived!

It seems like my unplanned hiatus from races (my last one was the Taconic relays at the start of December) will be extended a bit.  No races this weekend because getting packed up and to the airport on Sunday to start her spring semester abroad - in Spain!

But the following weekend will resume races with a double:  the Joe Kleinerman 10k on Saturday, and a return to Central Park the next day for the Cocoa Classic 10 Miler.  The 10 Miler is a NYCRuns race and the 10k is a NYRR race (my first of 9+1 for the 2017 NYC Marathon).

The only other race I've registered for this month the Fred Lebow Manhattan Half, two weeks later.  That race will be my third trip back to Central Park this month (and the second race for the 9+1).

While I haven't penciled anything in yet, it's likely I run at least one more race (either the weekend of the 17th or 31st).

Here's how it looks so far:

1/9 - Joe Kleinerman 10k
1/10 - Cocoa Classic 10 Miler
1/24 - Fred Lebow Manhattan Half

As always, if you're at any of them - say hello!

No comments: