Saturday, January 9, 2016

2016 NYRR Joe Kleinerman 10K: Race Photos & Results


The Joe Kleinerman 10K this morning was my first race of 2016 - and my first race in about a month!  My last race was the Taconic Relay at the beginning of December.  It did not seem like a January race, weather-wise (nor did it seem like a December one).  Not only did the forecasted rain hold off, but the temperature, in the low 40's, was practically balmy!

As for the race itself (a full loop of the park), I ran a 47:37, 7:40 pace.  Given all the holiday meals and low mileage, I was more than happy with it (and came in solidly under my 48:00 minute goal)!

Next up, if the rain doesn't shrivel me up, is a return trip to Central Park tomorrow for the NYCRuns 10 Miler :D

Here are the race results from the NYRR.







No comments: