Monday, November 9, 2015

Rave On Radio North American shortwave pirate radio 6925 khz USB eQSL


This was the first of two great eQSL's that arrived yesterday, while I was up in New Paltz running the After the Leaves have Fallen Half Marathon.  Rave on Radio had emailed me shortly after I submitted the report to let me know I had heard their show and that an eQSL would be sent later.  I tuned in to their broadcast, "from a studio in the woods" on 6925 kHz USB on my Sangean ATS 909 receiver - which actually turned out to be a test, rather than a full show.

In addition to the eQSL, the email included the set list - very cool, indeed! --

Thanks for tuning into our test broadcast and thanks for the reception report.

Here’s what we played:

More News from Nowhere – Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Ain’t That Pretty at All – Warren Zevon
Ophelia – The Band
Loving Cup – The Rolling Stones
San Ber’dino – Frank Zappa

Thanks again and PLEASE STAY TUNED,
Everyone at Rave On Radio

Thanks Rave On for the great show!

No comments: