Saturday, November 28, 2015

2015 Greenwich Alliance for Education Turkey Trot 5k: Race Photos & Results

 

Not only was it great weather (just under 60 degrees - to end November!) for the Greenwich Alliance for Education's Turkey Trot, but the rain held off until the drive home (drizzle on my windshield as I was on highway).  They had a record turnout, both for the kid's one miler and the 5k race.  This year Taconic Road Runners did the race timing.

As for the race itself, I missed my sub-22 goal by a little (22:11, 7:09 pace).  But I was very happy just the same because I had run a pair of back to back 10 milers on Thursday and Friday!  And, given all the food on Thursday, leftovers on Friday, I'm surprised I had that much speed left in my legs this morning - haha!

I'll add a link to the results once they're posted.








The rest of my photos are up on Facebook.

No comments: