Saturday, September 19, 2015

2015 B.U.S. Brookville 6-Hour Run: Race Photos & Results


I was a little surprised to find myself lined up for the B.U.S. 6-Hour Run in Brookville Park this morning!  But I am very glad that I switched from my plan to run the Fall Frolic 30k on Sunday.  Aside from the unbearable humidity during the first couple of hours - it was a great day.  I not only reached my main goal (20 miles) and second (marathon), but also managed to eek out my third (50k)! 

It was also great to see so many friends from the ultra community.  This was my first B.U.S. event since the 3-Hour Run way back in January!  This was my first ultra distance since the Sybil Ludington 50k in 2014! :O

I'll write up a short race report in the next day or so.

Here is link to the preliminary results posted by B.U.S.







The rest of my photos are posted on Facebook.

No comments: