Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pirate Radio Stations Verified Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioascolto (L'A.I.R.)


Yesterday I received my Certificate from L'Associazione Italiana Radioascolto (roughly translated, the Italian Radio Listeners Association) for having verified reception of 30 or more pirate radio stations!  It was the 3rd of the 4 levels of recognition, in terms of the number of stations heard and verified (10, 30, 50 and 100 stations).  Of my 30 submissions, one-third (10) are North American pirate broadcasters.  The remaining two-thirds (20+) are European pirates (mostly from the Netherlands) logged via the SDR at the University of Twente.

Hopefully, in a few more weeks I'll reach the 2nd level (50 or more) - but it will be a long time before I come close to verifying 100 pirate broadcasters!

Thank you Fiorenzo for processing my diploma!

No comments: