Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 colchester half marathon: race photos & results


this morning i ran my fifth colchester half marathon - and it's still one of my favorite events!  i think the last time i ran it was back in 2012.  still the same tough course, great volunteers and awesome post-race food (and rehydration)!  it's one of the best value races for you running buck!

as for my time, 1:43:15, 7:53 came in right in the middle (2 faster, 2 slower) - well off my course best of 1:37 and 3 minutes off  1:46, my slowest colchester.  i was very pleased with that finish - but maybe could have done 1:40 if not for the 3 or so ice covered dirt miles!  i slowed significantly for those - better safe than sorry :D

i also ran with the prospect of doing the boston buildup 25k tomorrow.  let's see if that comes to pass in the morning :O

here are the race results from coolrunning.

 
 
 
 

No comments: