Sunday, February 8, 2015

2015 boston buildup 20k: race photos & results


the weather held out long enough to get in the boston buildup 20k this morning - and the temperature was above freezing as a bonus :D

as for my performance over the hilly 12.4 miles - i missed my target of a sub 1:40 by a minute (1:40:58, 8:06 pace).  that was a solid 3 minutes slower than my time last year.  but i was still happy with the outcome - especially getting in the miles. 

it capped my third straight 50+ mile week.  since the drop off in weekly mileage last fall, my goal for the first couple of month of 2015 is rebuild my mileage base.  so far so good, with a 220 mile january and february starting strong :D

next up: a double with the van cortlandt track club's valentines day relay and the taconic's freezer 5 miler next weekend.

here are the race results from clubct.




No comments: