Friday, December 12, 2014

2014 ted corbitt 15k packet pick-up


headed over to the nyrr this afternoon, to pick up my bib and shirt for the ted corbitt 15k. seemed like a long time since i was there (early october) since this will be my nyrr 3rd race since the staten island half (nycm and pete mcardle 15k).  one thing i noticed at the shirt distribution was the option for a large (clear) bag instead of the typical, less than large size, bag.  that will be very helpful since it will need to hold my jacket - in addition to the dry clothes that i usually take to baggage check.

this will be my 12th nyrr race of 2014 - 11 of which counted toward the 9+1 for the 2015 nycm.  it's also the last club points race of the year.  as such, my taconic rr club members and i will probably head over to the rambling house for brunch - and rehydration :D

as always, if you're at this one - say hello!

No comments: