Monday, November 3, 2014

2014 nyc marathon: race photos and results

 
 
my 12th consecutive nyc marathon is in the books!  this will be short because i'll write up a race report in the next couple of days.  bottom line, at 4:10, this was my slowest nyc marathon finish - and probably my toughest because i was undertrained going in (and spending the last week before the race in barcelona - read, tapas and wine - didn't improve my performance).

still i had a fantastic time - and that's true for every nyc marathon i've run - and, hopefully, will continue to run.  i'm already set for 2015!  one highlight of this edition, it was my last point to finish up my 9+1 requirements for the 2015 race!  so crossing the finish had that extra little bonus for me :D

stay tuned, i'll post a race report for my day running the streets of nyc!

here are the official race results from nyrr.
                                                                                



 

 

 

 
 here are the rest of my photos up on facebook.

No comments: