Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 jingle bell jog: race photos & results

 
this morning i ran the jingle bell jog 3 miler in greenwich. there were plenty of kids and christmas themed costumes on the course - and a good number of the runners wore the santa hats given out at registration!  and the post-race mimosa's were a fantastic way to rehydrate :D
 
my 21:30, 7:10 pace, reflected my slow start (a 7:30 first mile).  i wasn't near the front when the race got underway, so i spent the first quarter mile weaving my way through a seeming ocean of little kids!  be that as it may, it was still a lot of fun running with them - especially the pack of "girls on the run," who reminded me so much of running races with katie when she was that young :D 
 
 






the rest of my photos are up on facebook.

No comments: