Saturday, August 3, 2013

2013 nyrr club team championships: race photos and results


it was a cooler for the club team championships this year - helped no doubt by the on again, off again drizzle.  in a twist, the races began a half hour later than usual - men at 8:30 and women at 9:30!  had i paid attention to the change, i could have taken a later train into the city ;D

in the wake of the escarpment trail run last weekend, i had to revise my goal time for this race.  that revision was easy - with my quads still sore - just finish and collect race #7 on the road to 9+1 for 2013.  then i was pleasantly surprised with my 36:49 finish - 10 seconds faster than my 5 mile split at the nyrr queens 10k 2 weeks ago!

but the best part of the morning was the post-race socializing :D

here are the results for the men's race
here are the results for the women's race







here are the rest of my photos on facebook.

No comments: