Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 manhattan hot chocolate 10k: race photos and results


another great weather day for a race! riverside park was the site for the companion hot chocolate 10k. last week, also with fantastic running weather, the brooklyn hot chocolate 10k was held in prospect park. today the hot chocolate and 10k moved over the bridge to manhattan.

on what was easily a tougher course (both in terms of hills and overall turns), i managed to finish the two loops in just under 47 minutes (46:58), a 7:34 pace. that was solidly under the 47:26 that i ran last week at prospect park!  i'm very happy with both :D

here are the race results from nycruns.




1 comment:

Laura said...

I feel so much better hearing that you think this was a tougher course! I was exhausted generally so I thought I struggled just because of that. Now I'm even more pleased with my time :)