Sunday, November 2, 2008

nyc marathon: a look back at 2007, pre-race photos



just about to head over to white plains high school to catch the wtc bus down to staten island. that's been my preferred method of getting to the start for the last 4-5 years. here are a few photos from last year.


just off the bus, emmy and her friend shelly.


rob and emmy.


after security check things looked eeriely empty!!


rob, hiro, me, emmy, yuki.


barbara and emmy.

okay, a post-race photo.
this photo gets me a bit of grief from my friends :D

4 comments:

A Plain Observer said...

why do they give you grief? it's the one on the blog

CTmarathoner said...

I give him grief because he has a trillion photos of himself running (like the ones I took at the Catskill relay)so it's nice to rotate them --but since he is a Brooklyn boy....a NYCM shot is appropriate.

A Plain Observer said...

Emmy, glad you answered me because Frank never does!

rundangerously said...

well, now that it's officially one year old, guess i have to change it :D